The Suncreek Village team is comprised of wide range of occupations in our departments:
Nursing : RN’s, LPN’s, Care Aides ; Support Services: Cooks, Housekeeping, Dietary Aides ; Recreation: Recreation Aides ; Admin: HR and Front Desk Assistants ; Social Work ; Operations ; Rehabilitation: Rehab Assistants ; etc.
If you feel you would be a valuable asset to our organization and are interested in joining the Suncreek Village team, please click on, print, and fill out our Employee Application form linked below:
Please submit the Suncreek Village Application Form with your resume in person to:
13687 62nd Ave, Surrey
Via the email stated on the application form.
Thank for your interest in Suncreek Village and GOOD LUCK!
*Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The following information and paperwork is required for ALL employees:
- CPR/First Aide
- Violence Prevention Modules (8) from LearningHub(free)
- TB Test – Fraser Health Public Health Units
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Criminal Record Check – Ministry of Justice BC ($28)
- Copy of related Credentials, SIN Card and a piece of Gov’t issue ID (ex. driver’s license)